Man Finds Secret Trap Door In Basement
Old houses are full of surprises. But imagine you bought an old house and, while cleaning it, you discovered a secret trap door! Exciting! That is exactly what happened to one man, but what he found when opening the door? It’ll blow your mind!
1. After moving into the new home, a man discovered something a bit odd pushed off into the corner.
2. A piece of plywood covered a portion of the wall. But it looks out of place. As if it is there to hid and cover something!
3. When the man looked closer, he discovered an opening. There was something much more important behind the plywood than anyone might have expected.
4. The plywood shifted rather easily. Obviously it was put there in haste. By why would someone place plywood there in order to be easily removed? Curious.
5. As the man moved into the opening, what he found was completely unexpected! Boxes and boxes of locked safes. What could be inside the safes? And this was just the beginning of the room! It continued on.
6. Before going anywhere, the man decided to look closer at the boxes and safes he found. While not an expert, he quickly figured out what all the boxes were for. These were gun boxes! Dozens and dozens of gun boxes!
7. With so many guns in so many boxes, the large safe must hold something important, right! He tried to fiddle with the lock. He pulled and pushed and tinkered, but nothing happened. He wasn’t sure what to do next, but hew knew needed to get the safe open. There must be something good inside!
8. As he looked around for a combination, or something to unlock the safe with, he saw the ammo cases. Stacks and stacks of military grade ammunition cases. These cases were not there for target practice or self defense. These cases meant the previous owner was preparing for war! But what war?
9. You can buy ammunition boxes in all sorts of locations. The boxes are, after all, really great for storage. So the man decided to open up and see what’s inside. Guess what he found? Tens of thousands of live rounds.
10. He didn’t know much about guns or the different kinds of ammo, but the man was able to count several different kinds of rounds, not only for different kinds of guns, but some rounds were meant to do serious damage. These weren’t the kinds of rounds you’d shoot at a deed. These were the kinds of rounds you’d shoot at a person you wanted to kill. What was the old home owner looking to do?
11. With so many weapons and ammunition, why in the world would the previous owner had simply left so quickly? Even the ammo is valuable.
12. As the man continued to look, he found more items used with the weapons. He found holsters and clips and other items he did not know what to do with, but he knew the items were meant for protection…or to hurt someone else. He didn’t know which.
13. The ammo ranged from being designed for some of the newest weapons to rounds designed for older weapons. Some of these rounds were designed to be used in guns from World War 2. Maybe the previous owner was just a collector. A dangerous, dangerous collector, looking to stockpile ammo.
14. In his search, the man found a small pouch. Is that a button? What would the button control if he pushed it? Should he even push it? It might be a trap. Or set off something else that could cause harm.
15. Uneasy, he unzipped the small pouch and…more ammo. Was that all the previous owner even owned in the house? Ammo?
16. With so much ammo, there must be an answer to all of this. Why so much ammo? Why so many guns? And how could he discover why the guns and ammo? Oh yeah! The safe!
17. He continued to look and look and look. There must be something in one of these boxes that could help. That could point out the answers. So he kept opening case after case, box after box. Until he found…a grenade!
18. There’s no pin in the grenade!! Should he run before it goes off?
19. Nothing went Kaboom! So that must be good. The man inspected the grenade carefully. As he turned it over in his hand, he found a hole had been drilled into the bottom of the grenade and all the explosives drained. Interesting.
20. Still another ammo box. Should he even open it? What would he do with more ammo or dead grenades. This box he opened…and what he found was completely different from what was in all the other boxes!
21. Pennies! Thousands and thousands of pennies! Maybe not a fortune, but at least he could take the loose change in and get a few bucks off of it. Someone obviously liked collecting their loose change.
22. Alright, enough of all of these games! It is time to crack open that safe and find out what actually is inside. The mad decided he needed some help, so he went out and grabbed his strongest tools he could find. These would have to do for now.
23. He took his tools to the safe and went to work, but nothing seemed to crack the safe. The safe is in there tight and it isn’t budging. What in the world should he do? He has all this ammunition and thousands upon thousands of pennies. There must be some way to crack the safe. But what if he needs help and there’s money in it? Other people would want it. What should he do? What do you think he should do? He hasn’t posted a picture since.